- School fees for the whole year is R7200.00 with the following provisions:-
- Early payment discount. A discount of 10% to those who finish paying fees before or on 31 May of the current year.
- Additional child discount. A discount of 5% to the fees of the additional child.
Please note the following:
Down payment paid on registration is non refundable
All fees must be paid up before 30th October of the current year.
The total school fees per annum are R7200.00 to be paid as follows:-
Down payment on registration: – R1200.00
Monthly installments for nine months: – R600.00
Computer fee Grade 1-7- R350
School Development Levy :- R500 on registration
The school fees are to be paid directly into the school account and a copy of the deposit slip faxed or sent to the school. School fax number is 041 – 454 6169
N.B. The child’s name and grade or student number should be written on the reference section of the deposit slip.
SCHOOL BANK DETAILS
BANK NAME : STANDARD BANK
A/C NAME : NEW BRIGHTON SDA SCHOOL
A/C NUMBER : 08 056 4887
BRANCH NAME : NORTH END
BRANCH CODE : 05 02 1700
A/C TYPE : CURRENT
The school admits children regardless of their colour, race, religion or sex. For admission in grade one the child must be six years old by 01 January of the current year. For admission in grade R the child must be five years old by 01 January of the current year. For grade 0 the child must be four years old by 01 January of the current year.
The following documents are required when applying for admission:-
- Transfer letter, which is not more than three months old
(applies to grade 2 – 7)
- Report card or profile of the current or previous grade (applies to grade 2 – 7)
- Original birth certificate or certified copy therefore (applies to grade 0 – 1)
- Certified copy of ID of parent / guardian